At least 11 people, including two children, died and 80 others hospitalised Friday after consuming ‘prasad’–religious food offering– in a village in Karnataka’s Chamarajanagar district.

According to police, the condition of 12 people was critical and they have been taken to Mysuru for treatment. Reflecting on the incident, the district health officer said it was suspected that poison might have got mixed with the “prasad”.

Source: https://indianexpress.com/article/india/karnataka-consuming-prasad-in-chamarajanagar-karnataka-food-poisoning-5494409/

ОСТАВЬТЕ ОТВЕТ

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here